Here’s what was inside my hospital bag during my first pregnancy, none of which was used:
2. Juicy Couture sweatpants.
3. My Favorite Hanky Pankys .
4. A Cashmere Wrap.
(Actually, I did use this. To mop the sweat off my face in the middle of the night.)
5. An ipod stereo with an ipod loaded with “Delivery Mix” songs.
6. My bathrobe and slippers.
7. A beautiful new outfit to take Miss P. home in. (It was sized Newborn so she had already outgrown it by being born.)
Here’s what’s waiting inside my hospital bag for BQ#2:
1. Granny Panties.
2. A bottle of wine.
BTW, this is totally what I looked like packing my first hospital bag:
I kind of want to shake this woman.