Here it is folks, the monthly round-up of products & services I’m currently coveting (plus two giveaways.) To be included here the idea must be unique, kid-friendly, easy, new, stylish or delicious.
1. THE COOLIT: Wine and Dine? More like Whine If Not On Time. (Booooo.) When the Mac N’ Cheese comes out steaming, kids do not/will not wait. In my house this usually results in a sore mouth, a look of disapproval, and refusal to eat another bite. Enter The Coolit: taking foods from too hot to just right in less than a minute. Genius. Want one? Share this post and write a comment below to be entered. 1 Winner.
2. The Stroller Roller This little gadget keeps your stroller rocking when you stop moving. So simple. So brilliant. (Don’t you wish you thought of it?) It’s not out just yet so sign up on their website to know when this product will become available (and hear the sound of a million moms rejoice.)
3. ZUZU Stroller by GB. They gave me this new stroller to test drive on our recent trip to Nantucket. We needed something really compact and easy to travel with. Let me tell you, I have worked in the stroller business for a long time and this stroller had one of the easiest folds I’d ever come across. The canopy was huge which was perfect in the sun. (I hate strollers that give you like a 1/2 a foot of canopy, what’s the point?) It’s super lightweight and turns really nicely. Despite what this picture is showing it also features a deluxe 5 point harness. Responsible parents would of course have to remember to use it. Special note: No babies were harmed in the taking of this photo.
4. Veggie Fries I’ve never met a toddler that doesn’t love french fries. Now you can feel good about serving them. Choose from Carrot, Broccoli, Chick Pea & Red Pepper and Tuscan Bean at retailers like Whole Foods, Wegman’s, and Roche Bros. Want to try ’em? Share this post and write a comment below. One person will receive 4 bags, 1 of each flavor.
5. Freshly Picked Baby moccasins that are To-Die-For. I’m in so much love. I love the owner’s story, I love how they look, I love the soft materials, I love the interactive box they come in (with stickers), I love the fact that they actually stay on little feet, and I especially love that you can hold your baby’s foot up to the computer screen to find the right size. Take that, Stride Rite.
Even The D Man can’t stop staring. (Look for this giveaway on the blog soon!)
7. The Ask Alfred Program at any Millennium Hotel. Stay at the Millennium and tack on a kid’s concierge service for $15 per child. They will enjoy a backpack filled with goodies like a cuddly Teddy Bear, Surf Sweets natural and organic Gummy Bears, a crayon activity set by Melissa & Doug, Alfred’s Lovable Stickables and a set of 12 collectible Color Me postcards featuring Alfred on his travels. I recently had the pleasure of attending this launch party in Boston on National Teddy Bear Picnic Day (yes, that exists.) We had a blast. A magician, dance troupe, fire truck, and an ice cream bar were just some of the highlights of this well planned event (and enough of a distraction for me to try and forget I spilled a drink on my white dress 15 minutes in.) Here is The D Man meeting Blades from the Boston Bruins (Stroller – ZUZU by GBG, Hey Jude Top by Mockingbird, Pants by Janie & Jack) And here is Miss P. making sure I look good for a photo opp. (stains edited out), and then posing for one herself.
This is a sponsored post. The idea and opinions are my own.
Winners for the Coolit & Veggie Fries will be picked on Friday, July 18th 2014.
Want to pitch a product or service? Contact Us.