Here’s the deal – I like my baby wipes like I like my (insert something ridiculous here) – thick, soft, and not smelling like Nana’s perfume. The only baby wipe I will use is Seventh Generation’s Free & Clear Baby Wipes. Okay so maybe that’s not the case if I’m in the airport and forgot to restock the diaper bag and I have to bring my poop stained baby into the gift shop and beg to move to the front of the line before the shit literally hits the fan (true story, I said that.) But I’m telling you those little green packages of wipes are like an accessory piece for me.
If they are not in my hand they are in my kitchen, diaper bag (hopefully), car, nursery, bathroom, and basement. Did you know these puppies were totally useful outside the bum area too? Check out my top 5 “Outside The Bum” (get it? outside the box but…no, bum…see what I did….there) ways to use Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes. Then share any other ways you’ve creatively used your baby wipes on this post to help ano’tha mo’tha out!
1. Scrubbing deodorant stains off clothes (when I remember to wear deodorant)
2. Cleaning my face in the morning when a shower outlook is not so good.
3. Wiping down the carseats when I realize the banana has crystallized into a cocoon and is going to hatch a butterfly.
4. Using them to seal envelopes. ‘Cause aint nobody got time for a tonque paper cut.
5. And, wait for it, to tame flyaway hair. Or sometimes in our case “Playroom Head.”
– MIM –
This was a sponsored post. The opinions expressed are the author’s own.